Dieu, merci! c'est vendredi. It's the first time I can say that having actually legitimately worked all week in over a year. Alright!
Today was fairly "relaxing" because the students were doing their presentations. I managed to get all their homework recorded and their notebooks back to them for their over-the-weekend assignments.
The presentations weren't amazing. They were actually sort of disappointing, especially given that two of the presentations in the first class were pretty great. But different students, different motivations I guess. There are some things I'll need to recover on Monday to be sure the students understand what is happening.
I'm trying to get my school situation sorted out. I'm a few days late in registering for classes so there's a hold on my financial aid, but in fabulous, terrific news I found out I'm receiving a Pell grant in addition to the CSUS grant, and so I don't have to take out any loans!! It's a miracle. Praise God! No more complaining out of me that I'm not getting paid this year (remind me if I do!). God provides.
No comments:
Post a Comment