Saturday, August 7, 2010

Moving

This is me, moving. I've bought a new "house" for my web-published thoughts and while all of my stuff is still over at the old place, I'll be moving boxes in, unpacking, making myself comfortable little by little.

I started my xanga account blog the summer before I left for college. I'm starting this blog the weekend before I start student teaching. Here I intend to share the journey of teaching a bit, things that go well, things that are lame, things that I'm learning. But I also expect to be pretty busy with all that, so we'll see how it goes.

I also expect I'll post things about the rest of life, too. Pretty much like I have been doing.

Make yourselves at home with me, if you like, grab a glass of water from the kitchen 'cause that's all there is (only one glass moved in so far too, you'll have to share), and enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Good. I'm tired of visiting xanga to read blogs, myself, and yours was 1 of 2 left. So now it's just 1. So screw him. I'll probably delete my account.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah glad I could make that tough decision that much easier for you. ;-)

    ReplyDelete