Friday, August 27, 2010

End of Week Three

Today I had the orientation meeting for my cohort. We're 16 all told which isn't too large. My high school has the most student teacher placements. That's sort of nice. I chatted with two of the other teachers at my school, shared with them my personal invitation idea (to turn in homework, although they need theirs to personally invite students to be quiet etc). They thought it was hilarious, which was my master teacher's reaction as well. My MT asked me to make invitations for her to keep so she could give them out. That was probably the highlight of my week student teaching-wise.

I get to see Dean in a week. If some things work out the way we've been praying we might get to see each other a whole lot more often than once every month and a half!

Now on to my "last free weekend."

No comments:

Post a Comment