Saturday, May 21, 2011

Routine

Today has been not great. I've felt weird pretty much all day. I had a low spell during our dancing lesson. Things are out of sorts. I ate too much last night and not enough this morning and even though my number is fine at the moment I don't feel good. I feel tired and lethargic and bleck.

I'm afraid to take a nap feeling like this because what if I'm dying and feeling sleepy is my body's way of lulling me into a coma or something? I hate not knowing what is going on with me.

My guess is I really need to stick to a routine with sleeping and eating hours. I hope that eventually things will be fine. I feel a wave of self-pity creeping up: is this going to be my life forever, then? I don't want to die, but wahhh.

It's only a couple of days out. I'm sure things will get better. Especially once all of my students' beautiful, lovely, grammatically "creative" essays are graded...

No comments:

Post a Comment