Had a fabulous day celebrating with family. Woke up and made breakfast, opened stockings, ate breakfast, bounced a baby to sleep, opened some presents. My mom is setting Dean and I up for our new home together when we're married. I got a family of whisks in 5 sizes, 4 different spatulas, a refurbished KitchenAid in a pretty buttercup color, a KitchenAid shield and 8 ramekins. Fantastic!
Last night I had a nightmare about teaching. Half of the students signed up for my class decided they didn't want to have me as their teacher so they didn't show up to class, I didn't have lesson plans for the first day and I started teaching in the middle of a lesson and didn't know how to fix my mess-ups. Ok, not the most terrible thing to dream, but it was pretty awful because it was so realistic. Maybe it'll all be fine.
Now the presents are unwrapped, the food eaten, the kids gone home. We're going over to my brother's house for the after-party. Woohoo!
Merry Christmas. I hope you are enjoying the day and celebrating the hope we have in Jesus.
No comments:
Post a Comment