This morning my mom threw an engagement brunch for Dean and I. It was quite a lot of fun! There was plenty of action with three nieces and nephews about. Baby A got passed around from person to person. It was fun to catch up with family and friends.
I'm watching my nephew pick up toys he dumped out of his bucket right as we were about to pray... Somehow didn't get another picture of the two of us during the fun!
After brunch and a few hours more of playing and hanging around talking, my mom, Sarah and I went to House of Fashion in downtown Sacramento and I had my first dress-shopping experience. I tried on 8 dresses or so, found 3 that I really enjoyed that fit the budget. It was a fun experience, trying things on and having others around to ooh and aah. How gratifying! We took lots of pictures, so I'm going through them trying to see if that will help me decide. So far, not. Will I just know when I've found "the one" like all the wedding magazines say? I'm not so sure. The good news is, I look ravishing in all of them ;-).
Lots of rain coming down this weekend. Tonight Dean is driving to Sparks, NV for a work project tomorrow. There is lots of snow coming down in the mountains. I am praying for a safe and uneventful voyage for him and his coworker! While he's gone tomorrow my goal is to get lots of work done. We'll see how that goes!
No comments:
Post a Comment