Sunday, November 7, 2010

Catch Up

I've been playing catch-up with school work these past few weeks. I'm not caught up because I won't ever really be able to cool my heels until at least Christmas break. But I'm hanging tough. And also blogging when I should be working
I played catch-up this week with my dear friend Krystal who moved back to Sacramento with her husband two weeks ago.
Last Friday my niece was born. She is perfect! Check out this gorgeous portrait by Megan Squires Photography :

I have enjoyed making things with pumpkin the last two weeks. A pumpkin chiffon pie last week to practice for Thanksgiving, and this week pumpkin mousse I invented myself and rigatoni with a creamy pumpkin sauce, courtesy of Martha Stewart

I am looking forward to having a full week off at Thanksgiving. That is something I will give much thanks over!  What are some things you are thankful for lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment