Friday, September 10, 2010

Yay

It's Friday. This week has felt kind of rough, which is too bad since there have only been 4 work days to it. But today went well, perhaps because the only thing that was really on the agenda was the unit test. I did a review of mistakes most of the class had made on their homework last night, went over the practice test, then did 2 other unrelated things so they wouldn't just be performing on the test what they had just reviewed (I picked that up in one of the books I'm reading for school!). I had them do jumping jacks (les Jacques sautant--made up translation) while conjugating several irregular verbs we have learned. They actually participated both in the jumping jacks and the conjugation which sort of surprised me, but right on!

Tonight I have the most awful of my 7 classes. I'm bringing my computer and papers to correct.

What fun thing are you going to do this weekend to relax or unwind?

1 comment:

  1. I'm going to write about this genie girl her douche-bag master trying to survive in the desert, find the palace and not be killed. Lots of bickering.

    ReplyDelete