Saturday, September 11, 2010

Homework

It's been a really long time since I've had a huge list of things to do and have had to sit down and actually do them. Well I guess when I worked for the film festival I had big lists of things to do. But it wasn't reading through a bunch of academic papers and stuff. It was making phone calls and talking about movies and event planning and that was all fun and exciting and not like this homework business which it turns out is really boring. Some of the stuff I read has a pretty good level of interest to me, like the book on foreign language (now they're trying to call it "world language" which I guess makes sense, we don't want to sound like everyone else but us is weird). But most of the other stuff is so boooring.

On the upside, I feel accomplished as I power through each assignment, writing my responses/reflections that the professors are all so eager to have.

And just think, I'll get to have that feeling of accomplishment as I power through things for the next 9 months!

No comments:

Post a Comment