Tonight I'm dreaming of Cinque Terre.
D and I are tentatively planning a trip to Europe this coming summer. If the money goes like we hope. If we can save our emergency fund first. If we fulfill some other obligations. If God wills it.
A thousand memories ago, I took a boat ride with 2 of my dear cousins from La Spezia to somewhere else in the region, and we stopped at this island and swam in the warm mediterranean and it was one of the most beautiful and vivid memory-making moments of our month-long extravaganza. I don't have the picture of it on my computer or I would share it with you.
I'm trying not to hope too ardently that the trip will happen until I know more certainly that it will but...

When we went to Italy, my brother and mom took a day trip over there. I thought they were crazy, given our already packed schedule. In order to go, I would have had to skip the Uffizi museum. No way! Anyway, they LOVED it. I hope you get to go!
ReplyDelete