Saturday, August 13, 2011

Gainfully Employed

I got a job! A real, salary-paying kind. I will be in charge of the education of three classes of students taking French 1, French 3 and English 9. Um, how do you teach English again?

I start a week from Monday. I'm signing my contract on Monday, working at the school all week T-F like a madwoman trying to get prepared.

This job fell out of God's hand onto me. I got an email day 1, emailed back. Got a call from the VP day 2, filled out an application online, got a call for an interview day 3, interviewed, met the Principal, and got a call from HR that afternoon offering me the job. Incredible! It's at a very nice school in the district I went to growing up. The school has 2 full time French teachers plus me. That's almost unheard of for French teachers! What a blessing. God is good. He knows the plans he has for us, and they are plans to prosper us. Praising him every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment