Friday, June 10, 2011

Make-up

Yesterday was the make-up and hair trial for the wedding. It was fun. God provided with the woman who is doing it. She's great! I feel so blessed that all of the vendors who will be working at our wedding, I would be friends with any of them if I met them outside of the context of the wedding.

 I met up with Dean at church in the evening and he stared at me in a way that made me feel shy and exquisite all at the same time.

At dinner after church he told me, "You look astonishingly beautiful."
"Why thank you, I should do my make-up more often!" I said with a little laugh.
"No, then it wouldn't be as special."
"I almost never do my make-up, though."
"You wore make-up when we went to the Disney Concert Hall."
"That was over a year ago!"

Yeah, I should do my make-up more often.

This is the right shape. The braids will be different and the curls more defined. Also, no mascara on here. I need mascara. It's my one "trapped on a desert isle" make-up item must-have.

Flower girl dress (right) and other-adorable-not-walking-yet niece outfit (left)

No comments:

Post a Comment