Sunday, January 6, 2013

Finer Things

I've started working on planning the college/young adults group (Engage) Finer Things event. This will be our 4th annual event, and it's one that has been consistent through the many changes of these last 4 years. This year we're going for a theater theme, and we're working on some ideas to change up the pattern from the dinner, dessert, games of the past few years.

In the course of about 3 days a lot of ideas fell into place for it. I created a promo slide to advertise in our meetings and the main services, I tweaked an idea for tickets for the event and I created part of the center pieces. I like planning fancy parties.
Here is the promo slide. Curtains to set the stage.

This ticket will be in black and white
Part of the table décor will be these hurricane
vases, painted to look like old-fashioned
stage lights.


Come join us!

No comments:

Post a Comment