Thursday, September 22, 2011

Workin' for the weekend!

Who knew it was such a true state of things?

I know it's not exactly how our lives are supposed to go. I've tried to be conscious about being thankful for something every day.

Monday I was thankful that D and I didn't have plans that evening so we could chillax a little.
Tuesday I was thankful that it was the first block day of the semester, periods 1, 3, 5 and so I didn't have to work until 1. I was able to get my blood lab work done, order my transcripts and prep for 5th period. Boy did those kids take it all out of me though! In the evening I got 2 meetings I had to go to out of the way. I was thankful for double health-insurance.
Yesterday I was thankful to see my husband for dinner before we each had bible studies. I was thankful that at least we live together so we were physically proximate, though unconscious through the night.
Today I am thankful it's a Collaboration Day so I only see the charming children for 50 minutes.
Tomorrow I will be thankful that it is Friday, and the weekend is close at hand.

What have you been thankful for this week?

1 comment:

  1. Yep, workin' for the weekend.... whereupon I work some more, just on my novel. This week I was thankful for Lev Grossman, who teaches me more about writing than anyone I know.

    ReplyDelete