Friday, April 15, 2011

Spring Break

Woohoo! Spring break. There is little that is more exciting than a week off. And, I'm feeling a little entitled to this one. I know I don't really "deserve" a break. But I'm so happy to be getting one. Thank you, God, for breaks! And thank you for sending your son to die for our sins so that, 2000 years later even in our secular world we still celebrate with a week of vacation!

Easter week is such a cool reminder that God became a man and actually walked on this world he created, he healed hurts and spoke his truth to other people just like me who were broken and dirty and human. And he died to pay the price for my sins, for my mess, and he invites me into relationship with him.

God is good, all the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment