Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Countdowns and such

I'm counting down to the end of school now that we're back from spring break. It's exciting that there are only a few weeks left, partly because then I get a big break after (but hopefully not too big because I'll get a job for a fall?), and partly because we are working through the second half of the Notre Dame story where all the drama unfolds and explodes and that's pretty fun. There are 26 days until school is over.

I'm also counting down to the end of classes at Sac State which will be over even sooner, in 2 weeks from Thursday. I've got some final assignments to write and put together and such, but nothing too strenuous. Tomorrow I find out if I passed the PACT or not, supposedly. Also, our professor is bringing wine to celebrate. Awesome.

I'm counting down the days until our wedding. 68 today. Last week I did things like book appointments for dress fittings, talk to bakers about cakes, research hair and make-up people, call the photographer, book dance lessons etc. Today I made an appointment for D and I to get our marriage license. That is super exciting! That makes it seem somehow more real than having my shoes and veil does.

D and I spent a lovely weekend in southern California visiting a few friends and family members. There are too many friends and family to fit everyone in! We need a good week-long vacation down there again sometime. It was awesome to spend time in the car on the way there and back talking about funny things and serious things and having a long time to connect. I'm blessed!

What are some of the blessings you are enjoying in life right now?

No comments:

Post a Comment