Monday, March 21, 2011

Spring Break!

This week is spring break from Sac State which means I don't have to trek to class at all in the afternoons/evenings. With my spare time this evening I created 2 different activities for class tomorrow, worked on wedding invitation business, played with the bunnies, browsed my favorite party and design blogs. All in all, a lovely way to spend my afternoon. In not too long, Dean is coming over and we'll have dinner and relax for a bit.

I'm having fun doing crafty bride things like embellishing the shoes I'm going to wear for the wedding. I'm hoping they'll have a very Marie Antoinette-ish look once they're finished. While I work I've been contemplating what it would be like to make pretty things for a job, like if I did the Etsy thing or something.  I've still got the party hats I made for my birthday last year sitting around. They make lovely decorations, but selling them would make lovely money appear in my bank account, and wouldn't that be gratifying? Yes, it would. B's flower girl dress turned out just like I'd imagined it. Could I make others and have other people buy them? Then I could turn a sewing hobby into a money maker. In the meanwhile I'll enjoy sewing and crafting and making pretty things for myself, at least until I'm done with my credential.



No comments:

Post a Comment