Today I filmed my French 3 class for the Performance Assessment for California Teachers. It's basically an electronic portfolio we put together of our work as teachers, and it requires that we film ourselves and turn in 2 10-minute segments from our "teaching event" that we write about in the PACT.
The day to film kind of crept up on me a little sooner than I was expecting, but I was able to get a camera last night and away I went. I think it went pretty well. I created a paper and walked students through a sentence analysis to discover the future tense, how it is formed, expressions of time that go with the future and the like. That's instead of opening the book or standing up and writing things out and saying "here, look, the future."
Hopefully my reviewers will think I am an absolute genius. I know I do (not really [kind of])!
I'm glad anyway that that part of things is out of the way.
No comments:
Post a Comment